Friday, March 25, 2011
Sad news this week
This week I read a post from about a gal who seemed to be fairly new to the post and she talked about her miscarriage. She was actually very encouraging to the women on the forum because she didn't want to scare anyone. It was amazing how strong she was- I know if I was in that position, God forbid, I don't even think I could bring myself to post a comment about it. Of course, the other women on the forum were very supportive towards her and offered wonderful words of encouragement. I never got a chance to comment with this gal but she seemed to have established a few friends. It is amazing to me how these forums can become such a support system. It really feels like you have established true friendships with people you have never met in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow what a tough situation to read about. I can't imagine the pain that woman must be going through. It makes my issues this week are nothing compared to what she went through. It is nice to hear that everyone is so supportive of her. It is amazing how these forums are such a great support for some of us.
ReplyDeleteIt is such a blessing when someone thinks about others above themselves, especially in the midst of suffering. My beautiful daughter-in-grace did this for me after she lost her first child. Not even out of the hospital, she stopped to pray for a situation I was going through with my daughter. She told me, "My child is gone, yours is still here." Such is the power of the love of God in Christ! I pray your cybermate knows this during her time of sorrow.
ReplyDelete