After reading through the preggos forum this week, I have become a little more motivated to get out there and run. I am having a hard time getting out to run because I either feel sick, I'm tired, or I have a lot of work-grading and planning to do. I know I just need to make the time to run- it will probably give me more energy and confidence, which are two things I have been lacking.
There was a new pregnant runner to the forum and she asked a couple of valid questions about how the forum is run. I actually had the same questions so I was excited to see the answers. However, to my surprise, none of the women responded to her questions/comments. I am hoping that when I get on there and post my own responses, I will get feedback and will feel accepted. On a good note, I am just glad to read about women who are in my same situation.
Hi Lisa, I can't seem to get motivated to walk - much less RUN and I'm not tired, feeling sick, and pregnant! I can't imagine the thought of running. I remember you saying how good you feel after running. Your so used to running 5+ miles at a time. Wow! I'm so glad the forum had someone post that you could relate too. I hope you two connect - you can inspire each other through this important time in your lives.
ReplyDeleteI understand what you said that it's nice to see other people going through the same thing. It happens on my website too. It is really nice to here other mothers share their war stories and the support is so nice. Hopefully you will get responses back soon.
ReplyDelete