Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feels good to post a comment on my forum today!

Today I posted a comment on my forum because I felt like I actually had something to say about running.  I was able to run for the past two days: 4 miles each, with substantial hills and it felt so good.  On this forum each pregnant runner comments on RR-running related ideas, PGR- pregnancy related, and NPGR- not pregnant related.  So for the first time, I was actually able to comment on running related ideas because I got outside to run.  For pregnancy related I asked the women what to do for tailbone pain.  I have been experiencing pain in my tailbone area and I notice it more after I run and when lie down on my back- ouch.  For non-pregnancy related, I was able to comment on the fact that after the end of this week, I only have one more week of class and my credential will be cleared- yay!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    I am so happy for you to have your credential cleared! I also hope you will share any useful suggestions regarding tailbone pain as I injured my tailbone over a year ago while exercising and it still hurts! I hope you will be able to continue your running throughout your pregnancy. I am not a runner, but I walked a lot when I was pregnant with my second child and I think this helped a lot during the time of delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow four miles, that is great. You are going to be in great shape when your baby comes. I think I also read when I was pregnant it's easier when you are in labor. I am glad you have found such a great website to get support from. It seems like your practices good digital citizenship as well.

    ReplyDelete