Thursday, March 10, 2011
Recieved Feedback
This week, I have posted two different comments on the forum that I chose and I was very happy to get positive feedback. Since I am new to the blog, I was brief and to the point, unlike the other ladies who seem to know each other very well. The first comment was actually a question and thankfully it was answered because I have been trying to figure out certain abbreviations that these ladies use in every post. My second comment I was able to use the abbreviations to create conversation as well as let these ladies know a little bit about myself. When I checked a few hours after I posted my comment, several ladies responded and gave me such encouragement. I look forward to posting my next comment or question and it has been really neat to read what other pregnant runners, run on a daily basis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I meant to say Received Feedback- sorry for the typo!
ReplyDeleteThat's great that you got a post back. It's great how technology has created support groups for us without leaving the comfort of our home :) How far along are you in your pregnancy?
ReplyDeleteLTjan,
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful. I am glad to see that you are getting the most out of your time and experience in being apart of the forum you chose. That is wonderful. I too feel the same way. It is really exciting and encouraging to know that there are other people out there that share the same interest as you do. Good luck with your future posts.