Hello, my name is Lisa Tjan and I have been teaching 6th, 7th, and 8th grade math, at Western Christian Schools, for 7 years. I have been married for 10 years to a wonderful man. My husband and I have a 3 year old son and another little Blessing on the way. I received my teaching credential from APU and this is my last class required to clear my credential. I am looking forward to learning new ways to incorporate technology into my class so maybe I can reach those students who struggle.
In my free time, I enjoy long distance running, in which I have completed 8 marathons. I try to run 4-5 days a week ranging from 4-10 miles. I completed my fastest race in October 2010 at the Long Beach Marathon with a 3:41 (missed the Boston Qualification by 1 minute). Recently my husband has joined me with running long distances and it has been a lot of fun. I also enjoy mountain and road biking but since I am pregnant, I am a little nervous to ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment